Friday, April 4, 2014

An Exciting Next 2 Years to Look Forward to!

Hey Readers!

It's been a while since I've posted. I've had a happy and busy year so far (And its only April!) and wanted to stop and give a quick update as to what to expect in the coming couple of years.

If you haven't followed me on facebook, here's some of the highlights of what's to come.

This fall (2014) I'll have two books coming out:

His Wicked Seduction- The second installment in the League of Rogues historical series that I write for Samhain. For those of you familiar with the series and who read the first book Wicked Designs, you'll be happy to know that the second book is Lucien's story!

The other book coming out this fall is a modern gothic book by Entangled Publishing. I can't share too many details yet, but I can say it will be a perfect Halloween read! It will be the first in an awesome series (think Mary Stewart gothics with steamy scenes and ghosts!).

What's coming up for 2015?

*Fingers crossed, I'll have two more modern gothic books from Entangled coming out.

For Christmas 2015, I'm happy to announce my first ever paranormal menage story A Midnight Clear will be coming out from Samhain Publishing. It's a fun story and hot enough to warm up anyone's December. I can't wait to share more details as they become available.

If all goes well, there might be an exciting announcement with regard to my Gilded Cuff  (super steamy contemporary romance series).

Be sure to go to www.laurensmithbooks.com and sign up for my newsletter in order to get notifications of releases.


1 comment: